Shin'en Multimedia GmbH
Based in Munich, Germany
- Dec 10, 2015 (eShop)
- Sep 30, 2016 (Disc Version - EU / AUS)
Race through a futuristic sci-fi world at incredible speeds in FAST Racing NEO.
Jump into the driver’s seat of your anti-gravity vehicle and put your skills to the test in high octane competitions. Challenge your friends to local split-screen competitions or take part in online races against players from all around the world.
- Race anti-gravity vehicles in this lightning-fast arcade racer
- Zoom through 16 tracks set in canyons, alpine peaks, futuristic cities and much more
- Master the art of boosting and phase switching to stay ahead of the competition
- Local splitscreen-multiplayer with up to 4 players
- Online multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Overtake the competition at super-smooth 60 frames per second in singleplayer and 2-player splitscreen
- Unlock the HERO MODE to play with new rules and new challenges!
- Wii U GamePad with optional motion controls
- Wii U Pro Controller
- Wii Remote™ (+ Wii Wheel™ optional)
- Wii Remote™ + Nunchuk™
- Wii Remote™ + Classic Controller
NEO Future Pack
Release Date: September 30, 2016
Price: $4.99 / 4.99€
- 8 exciting new race tracks
- 10 brand-new vehicle profiles
- 18 new audio tracks
- 2 new cups
PAX Trailer YouTube
Nintendo Direct Trailer YouTube
Neo Future Pack DLC Trailer YouTube
Logo / Keyshot
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Wii U eShop Game of the Year Reader Awards 2015" Nintendo Life, 25 December, 2015
- "Winner of Wii U eShop Game of the Year Staff Awards 2015" Nintendo Life, 25 December, 2015
- "Bestes Wii U Download-Spiel 2015" Ntower, 12 January, 2016
- "Winner of Wii U eShop Game of the Year Award (Readers’ picks)" Pure Nintendo, 14 January, 2016
- "Winner of Wii U eShop Game of the Year Award (Staff picks)" Pure Nintendo, 14 January, 2016
- "Runner up for Best Racing Game of 2015" Hardcore Gamer, 3 January, 2016
- "FAST Racing NEO" looks like it should scratch the itch Nintendo fans might have for a futuristic racer."
- Seth G. Macy, IGN
- "FAST Racing NEO is certainly set to be one of the year's biggest Wii U eShop releases."
- Thomas Whitehead, Nintendo Life
- "FAST Racing NEO is a racer that recaptures the fast and furious spirit of F-Zero, a series that hasn't had a new installment on a Nintendo platform since 2004."
- Jose Otero, IGN
- "Tracks in the game feel far more open than levels in WipEout, with a wider, less forgiving horizon, and an expert feeling of speed and control."
- Chris Southcott, Techgeek
Shin'en Multimedia GmbH allows for the contents of FAST Racing NEO to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from FAST Racing NEO is legally & explicitly allowed by Shin'en Multimedia GmbH.
Behind the scenes Part I
Manfred Linzner talks us through an early car and track - nintendolife.com.
Behind the scenes Part II
Bernhard Wodok on its technology and a surprise DS cameo - nintendolife.com.
Behind the scenes Part III
Martin Sauter talks about creating landscapes for racing - nintendolife.com.
About Shin'en Multimedia GmbH
Founded in 1999 we at Shin'en aim to provide gamers with the most fun experience possible on any platform we touch. If that gives us a chance to push gaming hardware beyond its limits, even better.
More information on Shin'en Multimedia GmbH, our logo & relevant media are available here.