Shin'en Multimedia GmbH
Based in Munich, Germany
- Mar 3, 2017 (EU/US)
- Sep 14, 2017 (JA)
Race through a futuristic sci-fi world at incredible speeds in FAST RMX.
Jump into the driver’s seat of your anti-gravity vehicle and put your skills to the test in high octane competitions. Play locally with three of your friends in splitscreen or online against 7 other players from all around the world.
Drive through abandoned mines in the depths of the earth, to dense jungle areas, futuristic cities, crossing vast deserts and finally up into the stratosphere and beyond. Become a legend and master all courses on even the highest speed!
- Race anti-gravity vehicles in this lightning-fast arcade racer
- Play with anybody, anywhere you like
- Zoom through 36 tracks set in canyons, alpine peaks, futuristic cities and much more
- 15 futuristic racing machines
- Supports HD Rumble and motion controls
- Master the art of boosting and phase switching to stay ahead of the competition
- Splitscreen-multiplayer with up to 4 players
- Local play against up to 7 players
- Online play against up to 7 players
- Non stop adrenaline pumping action at 60 frames per second in 1080p
- Unlock the HERO MODE to play with new rules and new challenges!
Supported Play Styles
- TV Mode
- Tabletop Mode
- Handheld Mode
- Joy-Con™ grip
- Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.
Logo / Keyshot
Shin'en Multimedia GmbH allows for the contents of FAST RMX to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from FAST RMX is legally & explicitly allowed by Shin'en Multimedia GmbH.
About Shin'en Multimedia GmbH
Founded in 1999 we at Shin'en aim to provide gamers with the most fun experience possible on any platform we touch. If that gives us a chance to push gaming hardware beyond its limits, even better.
More information on Shin'en Multimedia GmbH, our logo & relevant media are available here.
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks - Modified by Peter Aleit (Shin'en)